Cadillac introduced the refreshed and more advanced 2025 CT5— a bolder vision of the luxury sport sedan. The 2025 CT5 features a revised front fascia, and offers more standard comfort, safety and technology features, while also incorporating the brand’s 33-inch-diagonal LED color touchscreen display.
The 2025 CT5 The updates include a lower and wider front grille with redesigned Cadillac signature vertical lighting and stacked LED headlamps. Additionally, the CT5 Sport trim features a performance black mesh grille and black surrounds.
Additional new features across the lineup include:
- Google built-in compatibility
- Blind Zone Steering Assist (standard)
- Intersection Automatic Emergency Braking (standard)
- Available Traffic Sign Recognition and Intelligent Speed Assist
- Exterior colors: Deep Space Metallic and Typhoon Metallic.
LED color touchscreen display and technology details
The CT5’s new 33-inch-diagonal LED color touchscreen display is capable of a stunning 9K resolution and curves toward the driver in a single, continuous screen spanning the driver’s viewing area. The system also incorporates a customizable user interface designed to offer a technology-forward and personalized experience.
It is also the gateway to the CT5’s many technologies, including Google built-in. With Google Assistant®, Google Maps, and Google Play, customers can access hands-free communication, live traffic updates, download their favorite apps including podcasts, news, music and more.
OnStar is available on the CT5, helping to elevate the in-vehicle experience through a variety of available safety, entertainment, convenience, and driver assistance technologies. Additionally, OnStar Remote Access is included for three years, providing customers with simplified remote control of their properly-equipped vehicle.
CT5 driving experience
Rear-wheel drive dynamics deliver uncompromising performance. Continuing in the CT5 is Cadillac’s ride and handling philosophy of isolated precision — quiet, smooth and effortless with a strong connection to the road for an engaging experience. Additional elements include:
- A standard 2.0L Turbo engine with 237 horsepower and 350Nm of torque, and dual exhaust tips
- An available 3.0L Twin-Turbo engine with 335 horsepower and 550Nm of torque
- Available all-wheel drive that helps traction and vehicle control in virtually all driving conditions, enhancing the overall feeling of driving confidence
- Driver Mode Selector that allows the driver to tailor the CT5’s responses to different driving conditions, including steering response, engine sound and brake feel. The modes include Tour, Sport, Snow/Ice and customizable MyMode
Coming spring 2024
The 2025 Cadillac CT5 will be produced at GM’s Lansing Grand River Assembly facility in Michigan, with production to begin in spring 2024. Additional details on the Middle East availability and pricing will be announced in the future.
The refreshed 2025 Cadillac CT5-V and CT5-V Blackwing will be announced at a later date.